Wedding is not a day on which you should make compromises. This is the moment we should think only about our sense of style, about what we love and what defines us.
If you do not want to hide your charms under a million layers of material, if you appreciate authenticity, if you are brave, love to dance barefoot, drink Prosecco for breakfast and kiss in the middle of the street – choose a dress that fits with your temperament. And I have fun because that’s the point!
W estetyce ślubnej cenimy nowoczesny minimalizm z poszanowaniem tradycji. Stawiamy na sensualne i zmysłowe projekty. Wierzymy, że suknia powinna być odzwierciedleniem osobowości i temperamentu panny młodej.
Modern minimalism with respect for tradition is what we appreciate in the wedding aesthetics. We focus on sensual projects. We believe that a wedding dress should reflect the personality and temperament of the bride.
AGATA WOJTKIEWICZ brand dress designs are characterized by perfect cut and compliance with current trends. Forget about rigid corsets, petticoats and crinolines. As always, a tasteful choice of Sophie Hallette laces, exclusive crepe and silk tulle are the starting point for minimalist designs by Agata Wojtkiewicz. Her bride-to-be creations always fit like glove. Stunning yet comfortable.
Every bride who wants to feel not only beautiful but be 100% herself on the big day will find here a perfect style for herself.
- wnumerous awards during Złota Nitka MTŁ (Golden Thread International Contest for Clothes’ Designers in Lodz) and Złota Fastryga MTP (Golden Basting International Contest for Clothes’ Designers in Poznan)
- nominated for the Dama Sukcesu (Lady of Success) title (2005) and the Projektant Roku (Designer of the Year) title (2005, 2006)
- winner of the Young Creative Entrepreneur – Design and Fashion Award organised by the British Council and the British Embassy, in which the prize is the participation in the London Fashion Week event
- presented her collection at the Fashion Week Poland. “6 AM” collection was also present during Vienna Fashion Week 2011
- presented her collection in the final of the first Polish edition of “Top Model”
- collaborated during the development of creations for Magda Molek in the first edition of “Dancing with the Stars”
- presented her collections in such magazines as Collezioni Donna, ELLE, MIRROR, IN STYLE, VIVA! MODA, SUKCESS
“OVER THE YEARS OF COOPERATION WITH INSPIRING BRIDES, I HAVE LEARNT TO READ THEIR DREAMS. THIS IS HOW MY WEDDING DRESS DESIGNS ARE CREATED – ORIGINAL, SENSUAL AND SLIGHTLY EXTRAVAGANT. DO NOT LET ANYTHING SPOIL THE BIG DAY, AND DEFINITELY NOT YOUR WEDDING DRESS.“